My Life in Knots

Thursday, March 02, 2006

I need a job

Well the time has come for me to seek employment outside my house. Yep, no more telecommuting. The company I currently work for is reducing their work force. I am still employed, but, it's as if it's a sign to come. It's better to find a job while you still have a job, so just in case I have decided to broaden my horizons and seek employment elsewhere.
Hopefully I can secure a good, decent job that I am also happy with. Grad school for my teaching credentials will have to wait. But, for now I have a math degree and engineering degree to draw from, several years in internet and programming services, teaching experiences, there should be something out there for me.
I've sent out several resumes today so it will take time to hear back from anyone. I am just hopeful to get the ONE I really want. I'll discuss that ONE more if I am actually interviewed; I don't want to jinx it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home