My Life in Knots

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Nice Surprise and New Desire

So like most people I am a Freecycler. I have recieved some yarn in the past from people on the site and use it to make beanies to send to the troops or chemo caps I donate to the local hospital (in memory of my Aunt)


Today I ran out to grab some vintage books from a woman and got to her home to find she raises Alpacas and had a sign stating she sold fibers. No one was home though so I grabbed my bag of goodies and came home to find SHE PUT SAMPLES IN THE BAG YAY!!!!!


So my graphghan is calling but I had to play with this wonderful yarn and email her to get a price list...I want some...no...I NEED some!

The verrigated is super soft and the picture does not do the hand dying justice I love it. But, I'm a chunky yarn girl and if you know me, you know my entire wardrobe is black, brown, tan and grey...I soooo need some of this black Alpaca and the Grey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home