My Life in Knots

Monday, April 23, 2007

Cell Phone Cases

A friend of mine requested different sized bags to slip in her purse for make up, medicine, coupons etc and her cell phone which she can never find. So I was playing around and created these.

The red/multi case still needs the ends woven in and a snap sewn on, but the black/peach bag is all done.

I started by making my base chain right over a D-ring and then kept chaining after that. Went back with a simple afghan stitch to create a texture and juist winged it as I went. I then added a handle attached to one side, opposite the D-ring, with a clasp on the free end. This way, as you can see above, the case can be clipped onto a belt lop, purse or bag handle etc. There is a sewn on snap cover so the phone won't fall out but is easy to retrieve

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, May 01, 2007 3:14:00 AM , Blogger Thata said...

Hi,

I love your phone case and your entralac bag too...


Hugs,
thata

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home