My Life in Knots

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Progress Bar

So I felt some what compelled to explain my progress bars to the right, and, well I can use them to tourment someone further (in fun ofcourse).
I have a friend who is adopting her 4th baby, with one bio child and this she will have 5 children. She once told me how no one every thought of a baby shower if someone adopts a child, so I made a promise the next time she adopted a baby I would give her a shower via USPS since we live on opposite sides of the country.
Well I recently purchased a few new books and fell in love with some of the patterns, as well, I had so many WIM's for baby to toddler items but a lack of baby's and toddlers to make them for. So, and she knows, I am making all of her kids slippers, but, I am also making each a special cozy something respectivly named thingy 1 thru thingy 4 and baby thingy. I can not disclose pictures, patterns or names until she''s recieved the packadge. One of the fun things about being a parent is you are excited and suprised when your babies get gifts so I refuse to tell her what the thingies are, but, enjoy telling her when I'm working on them hehehehe

2 Comments:

At Thursday, June 14, 2007 1:56:00 AM , Blogger Charlie said...

Im curious where you got the progress bars from!

 
At Thursday, June 14, 2007 2:16:00 AM , Blogger Buggy said...

http://www.licketyknit.com/progressbars.html

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home