My Life in Knots

Thursday, August 07, 2008

What do you want to see?

While I have a ton of ideas of what I personally want in a bag I'm always interested to hear what others want. Since I started sewing up my own project bags I have found no one bag is perfect for everyone. Some people want purses that will also hold knitting, some want storage bags, some want easy to grab totes. The sizes differ, the contents differ, zippers, no zippers, snaps, buttons, closures, fabric etc.

So I'm asking what it is you would like to see in a bag? If you have seen my other posts on sock bags and more sock bags you'll see some of what I have done. But, I'd still like more input, no matter how odd, hard, complicated, impractical or easy but over looked you think it is.

Just leave a comment or email me at Bugaboo1 AT stny DOT rr DOT com replacing the At with an @ and DOT with a .

2 Comments:

At Sunday, August 10, 2008 11:27:00 AM , Blogger georg said...

We still need to chat some time about a spindle holding bag for spinning.

I saw how Glenna keeps her spindles safe (and when you spend $50+ on a spindle, you want to know that bastard ain't going to break), so I have a few ideas.

 
At Tuesday, August 12, 2008 7:35:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd love a "sock" bag to hold my bento stuff. I've got ideas but I think you'd have to see the stuff to get the idea.

Lauren

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home