My Life in Knots

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Some knitting

I've made a few socks lately! This is a sock I started oh in October of 2007 but got mad at so put them in time out while only the 1st sock was partially done. I picked them back up last month and finished them off!

Pattern: Menehune Cobble Stone Socks
Yarn: Crystal Palace Yarns Panda Cotton
59%bamboo 25% cotton 16% elastic nylon
Colorway: Rose water
Love this yarn even though it is splitty


Then I had been eying a free modular pattern and decided to give it a go.


These are colorful socks and have no give so they look wide but they do fit pretty well
Pattern: Domino Diamonds
Yarn: Noro Kureyon Sock
70% wool, 30% nylon
Colorway: S180

Then for the knitting plurkers out there you know WendyKnits offered a free pattern for a limited time. You would have to be on plurk to appreciate the importance of the nanner. Here is Wendy's rendition of Nanner socks, I called mine unripe nanners though due to green yarn

Pattern: Nanners
Yarn: Crystal Palace Yarns Panda Cotton
59%bamboo 25% cotton 16% elastic nylon
Colorway: Sprite Green

And now, to avoid casting on my afghan for the ravelympics I decided to do another pair. These are in progress so I'll give more info once done.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home